About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, September 8, 2014

LOL

I'm not in a particularly fantastic mood today, so I'm gonna post some jokes. Who knows. Maybe that'll spark something inside me to make a real post.

The past, present, and future walked into a bar. It was tense.

Rene Descartes walks into a bar. Bartender asks if he wants anything. Rene says, "I think not," then disappears.

How many existentialists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

There are two types of people in the world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar... followed by Batman.

I'm thinking of selling my Theremin. I haven't touched it in years.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?

So, nothing came to mind. Oh well. Hope these made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment