About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FYI...

How to infuriate me in 3 easy steps!

1~ Compare my problems with somebody else.

"Well I know Suzy was feeling the same way last week."

2~ Pass off the things I say as unimportant.

"Oh. That's nice."

3~ Continue to talk to me when I'm obviously upset.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!

I hold my emotions very well compared to others I've met with Bipolar Disorder, but that doesn't mean I don't have similar feelings. Some people take this for granted and that is not okay. Sure, to them I'm calm and collected, but they don't see that when I get to be alone, I'm neither. I'll deny this with everything I have, but, I cry... a lot.

A note to my friends and family,
When I'm looking down and either giving short responses or no verbal response at all... stop talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment