About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

NEWS!!!

Just a couple of quick updates.

1~ You can now sign up for email notifications when I post a new blog. Easier than checking it every day, right? I mean, I love that you come here, but it's kind of a time saver for you.

2~ There is now a Facebook group with the same name as my blog! It's a place for open discussion for people with Bipolar as well as those who know someone with it, and anyone wanting to learn more.

And now a quick reminder... Please, please, PLEASE share this blog! On Facebook, Twitter, email, or whatever! Again, I don't make any money off how many people view this, I just want people to know that there are others out there who know how they feel.


Thanx!!! I love your faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment