About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I hung out in a cemetery

Is there an "off" switch for my brain?

So, sometimes, something will happen that sparks in my brain. My brain then feels the need to put me thru it over and over again like the bloody Energizer bunny. This wouldn't bother me if these repeated memories were the good things, but alas, they're always bad in one way or another (cue classic Blondie song).

Here's today's examples...

1~ I go on random compliment sprees on Twitter. I don't know these people. I just look at their page for maybe ten seconds and say something like, "you've got a beautiful smile." Well, I was a bit manic today (story to come), and I decided to try actually telling someone the same thing. Well, the lady didn't take it very well. She thought I was trying to sell her something. Yeah...

2~ Less than 5 minutes later, I was in my car and this ugly little orange car comes up behind me so close that I couldn't see any part of his hood in my rearview. When we turned onto the main road, there were 2 lanes. he took the inside and I took the outside. He swerved into my lane intentionally, not once, but twice! and his friend was waiving his hand out the window flipping me off like a pre-pubescent Neanderthal.

So, these things are running thru my head instead of the fun I had earlier in the day.

Ok, this may sound weird to some people, but I find cemeteries rather peaceful. The Salt Lake City Cemetery is the oldest one here, and I love going up there to take pictures and just... be. There's history, mystery, and a whole lot of... leaves. Yeah... I couldn't think of another word to rhyme with those that actually fit here... Anyway, here are a few of my favourite pics from today.

I like broken things. I can relate to them.









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment