About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, November 24, 2014

You make me so emotional

Uh-huh. Right. Crying into my pillow in 3... 2... 1...

So, the last week or so has been an emotional rollercoaster. I can't remember the name of it or know if it's even still there, but when I went to Knott's Berry Farm in California eleven years ago, there was a coaster there that would send you hurtling through a loop, straight up, hang there a while, backwards through the loop, straight up backwards, hang a while, and back down (now take a breath). Anyway, my point is, that this has been me lately. (Yes! It's still there!)

Last week, I was working with some 6 year olds. Things were normal, but when they gathered for story time, one little girl was sitting in the back by herself. When I asked her what was wrong, she broke down crying and told me that her classmates were being mean to her. Well, as I'm attempting to comfort her (and failing), I got overly emotional. WHY?!?!

Then, I finally decided to watch The Book Thief for the first time. If you've seen it, you can guess where the breakdown occurred. If you haven't seen it, I'm not going to ruin it. It's a great film, but so not what I was expecting!

Ok, so those stories may have a little leeway on emotions. But just yesterday, I was listening to One Direction's new album FOUR, and found myself getting emotional during an upbeat song! What is wrong with me?!




This song goes out to all the emotional people and hormonal women out there.

So Emotional ~Christina Aguilera

 
And the coaster. Apparently it's called Montezuma's Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment