About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I can't think of a clever title...

Bah!

So, it's basically winter. It's mostly, if not completely cloudy all the time and I'm just about ready to scream. Don't get me wrong, I love clouds when it's going to rain, but clouds with no payoff is rather infuriating.

A while ago, I posed the question to my Facebook, asking if everyone else is affected by darker weather, and it actually surprised me how many said yes. I mean, some of them are blessed enough to not have to deal with Bipolar, PTSD, depression, or any of this fun stuff, but they get a little low at night and during the winter as well. I actually wanted to shout, I'm not alone!!!

It's really amazing what you learn when you start being honest with yourself and start asking questions. I've always wanted to deny that I had any kind of problem emotionally or even physically, but since I came out of the dungeon of shame, I've found that so many people feel exactly like I do in some ways.

I love how I start a post with one intention and it turns a whole other direction...

So, basically, no matter your trials in life, just know that someone out there knows how you feel. You may have to look under rocks and down in the pits, but I promise, you are not alone.

This song has absolutely nothing to do with this post, it's just been stuck in my head.

Ready to Run~ One Direction


No comments:

Post a Comment