About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Unimportant

(Insert correlating opening line)

I am not important. I never have been, I never will be. Everything I think, feel, want, need, or say will be passed off as irrelevant. It always has been, it always will be.

Not that anyone cares, but I'm going to tell you what has brought this up. I've told you about my bully, my father, my sister, and how they treat me, but it's not just them. My mother will side with whoever I happen to be arguing with, even when she knows well and good that I'm right. She'll say "I know. I talked to (whoever) after." Fan-bloody-tastic. Where were you in the moment? When I needed you most?

Wanna know something funny? I've only got two friends who have never made plans with me only to cancel minutes before for a better opportunity. One lives in Korea and the other lives in Oregon. Not exactly close.

Not sure if I've said this before, but I was engaged when I was 21. I didn't like him, let alone love him, but I was 21 and it was expected. I was settling then and I'll wind up settling if/when I do get married. I'll have no choice but to settle for someone who is only with me out of obligation because I'm just that important.

I don't expect much from people anymore. Doubt anyone will even notice when I'm gone.

"Welcome To My Life"~ Simple Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment