About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Going Through The Motions

Who's up for round two?

I saw my new psychiatrist today, thanks to my new therapist. She got me an appointment a week before I was scheduled. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. So, needless to say, I got some new meds and I think it'll work. Is anyone buying my attempt at optimism?

I've been in the dark for so long that I honestly don't see any light in my tunnel. I can't even pretend to go through the motions anymore. My body is on auto-pilot; get up, eat, go to work, come home, eat... you get the point. My point is that my mind has separated from my body.

Since I have no more words to describe what's going on, here's a song that does...

"Going Through The Motions"~ from Buffy The Vampire Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment