About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

It's Happening!!!

Well hello there!

Every now and then I like to do a bit of a blog update. You may have even seen a couple. I know they're not as exciting as my total and complete emotional breakdowns, but I just like to update y'all on what's happening.

As of right now, I'm at basically 17,500 all-time views! This is absolutely incredible to me! I cannot say "thank you" enough! I've said before how this blog would have ended a long time ago if it weren't for devoted readers. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Something big happened this week, as well! As you know, I have advertisements at the bottom of the first post on every page here. They're not just there for decoration, though. The companies pay Google to advertise on their various sites, including Blogger. When you lovelies click on them and look around a bit on that site, Google gives me a part of the proceeds. Yes, it's only a cent or two per click, but anything helps! This week was by far the biggest week for me. 35 cents! Hey, it's exciting to me... Clicking the adverts is a quick and easy way for you to help me out. Just click whatever awesome thing comes up, and click once away from the home page. Who knows? You may learn about something really cool while donating a penny!

I'd also like to welcome China, Romania, and Panama! This is the first time y'all have shown up on my views list and I'm excited that you have found me!

That's all for today! Here's one of my all-time favorite songs:
"Fast Car"~ Tracy Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment