About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Done

Here we go again...

Lately I've been crying a lot. Mostly, this is done in the cover of night. I've been visably upset for a while, yet nobody bothers to ask if I'm alright. I know when I text some people, it's obvious. Yet I never get anyone asking.

I've got the pills I need to supposedly "fix" myself, but nothing's working. Maybe if I take all of them at the same time. Yeah... that'd fix it. I wouldn't feel anything then.

I'm so blasted tired of having to put on the "Facebook face." Smiles, happy moments, fake everything. It's gotten to a point that, when I post something real on Facebook, it gets ignored. Nobody wants to see the real me. Nobody cares that I'm dying inside. They just want to know that it's spring and isn't it lovey outside? 

Nobody's even noticed that I haven't blogged in a while. I'm not the person people care about. If others don't care about me, why should I care about me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment