About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Epiphanies

Great.

The one part of therapy I absolutely hate is finding out that I'm doing something wrong when I thought I was doing good. Today, I learned that the reason I have such good control over my emotions in public is because of my anxiety. Nice, huh?

Now, I'm not saying that it's the only reason. I know how to behave in public and what behaviors belong in private. My being in a bad mood is no excuse for taking it out on the poor cashier at the store.

I forgot where I was going with this...

In other news... A huge hello and thank you to Brunei who, in less than a month, has climbed the views ladder and has landed in a solid second place! I've got to be honest though, I'd never heard of the country until it showed up on my list.

I truly appreciate every single person who reads my rants here! My goal is to hopefully help someone know that they're not alone in their illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment