About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, January 19, 2015

My connection

 I talked about my connection to photography  in my post "Disconnecting the dots" and thought I'd share some of my favourites. I'm technologically impaired, so the formatting may not be the best, but the pics are still there! The first two, I didn't actually take (duh!), but loads of my friends love them. Yes... that's me, and yes... I'm a dork.

Is the Doctor in there?

I couldn't resist :)
Perspective is everything



Southern Utah

Southern Utah... again


Montana

I have a thing with bees


So many things going on here...

This kind of looks fake

I also have a thing with fences

This was the first time I had actually seen the ocean

 

See? Fence... and flowers

Looks like a postcard

The absolutely beautiful city of San Diego, California 

Too cliché?

Yep. Cliché.
Ooh! River!
One of my best friends on her wedding day
Tetons
I love contrast!
Almost looks like a Bob Ross

Some lake in Wyoming
Apparently I like cliché.
I'm running out of captions...
Pretty
Imagine... I took this with a super crappy camera.
Another of my best friends on her wedding day
I swear the carpet was blue! Love how it turned black, though!
This is my city?

Hidden treasures


Somewhere in Oregon.  I love that state!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I especially love the use of the fences ;). I am a fan of nature photos and photos of random things. You have a lot of talent... have you ever thought about doing photography as a career?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you! I would love to actually be a crime scene photographer, as weird as that sounds. :)

      Delete