About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

You rock!

I just wanted to take a second to tell you all about some fabulous updates! That, and I'm bored, but have nothing to actually say.

So, I think I mentioned that my blog now has a Twitter. (I'm really in charge, but don't tell the blog that. It's rather sensitive.) So you can now follow me on Twitter @AROTBEblog. There is also still the group on Facebook, also called "A Ride on the Bipolar Express." Although, I'll be honest... I don't really pay much attention to that one. I started it mostly as a safe place for discussion. You can still sign up for email notifications, as well. I haven't really been able to post these to Facebook lately, and Twitter is more moody than I am, so email notifications can be a good thing.

Also, welcome back France! #JeSuisCharlie. My heart goes out to you. May you all find peace and solace soon.

A big "HELLO" to Turkey! Not actually sure where your country is on the map, but I'll find out!

And returning are Germany, Japan, and of course, my heart... the UK.

I'm loving that my words are reaching so far and wide! This is amazing to me! I got my very first comment from someone I don't actually know! And I have a follower! I never in a million, billion years expected any of this! Thank you all! You're Amazing!

"You're Amazing"~ Josh Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment