About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When It Rains, It Pours

Can I give up now?

Today has all-out sucked, but there was one thing that just irked me so badly that I have to vent.

My whole life, I've been the "not a problem" girl. The one who is always doing favors and listening to people vent. I don't really mind doing these things, but it's incredibly rare to find someone who will do anything for me.

I've got a friend who is pining for this girl who has cut him off. I hear about her every time we talk. When I start talking about something similar, the subject is quickly turned back to this girl.

I've got another friend who, whenever we talk, has to talk about something she's been dealing with for years. If I mention how I'm feeling, we can talk about it for like two minutes before she turns it back around.

It's the same with my family. I'm sitting here right now, obviously unhappy, but I get to hear all about how my cousins screwed up my mother's date with my aunts and uncle.

I always do whatever is asked of me, I always listen, but nobody seems to feel the need to do the same for me. In fact, most people actually try to guilt trip me for stating an opinion or speaking my mind.

I almost got into a wreck today because some idiot decided she needed to make the world's slowest left turn right in front of me. I wanted so badly to just hit her. I just want this to end. I hurt, but nobody seems to notice because I'm never given a chance to talk.

"Heard It All Before"~ As December Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment