About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Oh, The Humanity!


Don't make me go!

So, today, I have to go to a funeral. Do you know what is at a funeral? People. Scarier yet, family.

Side note: I don't consider this a particularly sad funeral because my aunt lived a long life. It's a reprieve for her.

Anyway, I've told you before that I'm socially inept, and well, it gets worse around extended family. But I was thinking to myself, I said, "Self, why are you so socially stupid?" and you know what I figured out? I'm just overwhelmed with social anxiety.

I saw this link on Facebook this morning, and while collegehumor.com makes it funny, it's also very, very true. This is exactly how I feel in every situation. Check it out!

www.collegehumor.com/post/7009222/what-the-world-looks-like-with-sicial-anxiety

I've been posting a lot lately, and I'm sorry about that. I guess I just have a lot on my mind right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment