About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Uncontrollable

How old am I?!

So, today, I had to go to the dentist to get a hole the size of China's "Supercave" filled. Not even joking, the dentist (well, dental student) almost called in reinforcements. All I can say is that Nitrous is my best friend.

So now I'm sitting on my bed instead of going to work because, as I just posted on Facebook, "my tooth has a heartbeat."

Wait, what? Have I reverted to my prepubescent self? Hold on... nope... yep... no, oh wait, yes... Everything is where it should be, so why am I being so incredibly immature? It's a freaking tooth, for crying out loud!

Oh yeah... there's the teeny, tiny fact that my brain has full control over me. If I don't get enough sleep, if I don't eat enough, if I eat too much, and heaven forbid I ever stop thinking about whatever it is I'm feeling. Any number of things can let my thoughts and emotions completely overtake me.

Not to let slide the overwhelming anxiety of going to the dentist. Yay uncontrollable feeling... (insert less-than-amused face).

Well this has been entirely pointless, but that's alright, because I get to share yet another song that I adore.

"Uncontrollable"~ Stereos

No comments:

Post a Comment