About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Music Speaks

I've got a quote on my bedroom wall that reads, "Where Words Fail, Music Speaks". It's all decked out with notes and curly... stuff. ANYHOW... My point is that, music affects everyone. It can calm you down, get you pumped, and get out those feelings we all have stored deep inside.

I've got so many playlists across all the apps and devices I use for music, that it can take ten solid minutes to find just the right one. I've got one for every emotion, every type of day, and one for each of my favorite artists with their greatest hits.

More often than not, I'm blasting something through any speaker I can connect to. I search for new stuff every day. This is then posted to my other blog (shameless plug in 3... 2... 1... Rie's Views).

"So what's your favorite genre?" Yes. I'll admit that I can't stand metal, hardcore punk, or rap, but I'm open to anything else.

Music affects everyone, all over the world, in many different ways. Check out some of my latest finds below (and click HERE)










No comments:

Post a Comment