About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

You Are...

OCTOBER!!!!!

I had to get up early to tell you about my favorite month! Ok, I'm up early because I had a dream that scared me senseless and couldn't get back to sleep...

Anyway, it's a new month, and Blogger separates my views by month if I choose. My all-time record was 1,920 views in July of this year. I have a new goal of 2,000 views for October. Now, I don't usually get responses to challenges, but I'm going to challenge you anyhow. Here are your options...

  1. Share your favorite existing post on whatever social media outlet you like.
  2. Email me (bipolarexpressride@gmail.com) and let me know what you'd like to see in a post.
I was going to make a nice list of other options, but someone decided that it'd be awesome to come and interrupt me so I lost my thought train.

Anyhow, there's your challenge. Help a girl out?

"Appreciated"~ Rixton

No comments:

Post a Comment