About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

All Around The World

I've been incredibly whiny lately, so I'm going to try to get through this without whining.

I got on just now to check my views, and I was in shock. 158 views today, so far! Yes, I know I shouldn't base my self-worth on how many views I get, but it makes me feel like my efforts are in vain when I get less than fifty on each post. My whole life, whenever I try to do something, it fails. My friend and I planned a party the summer after we graduated, and I had two people I invited show up. A couple of posts back, I challenged everyone to share their favorite post or email me, that was the lowest view day and still no emails. Basically, I'm the kind of person who is the good friend, not the kind who has good friends. Not to pass off my incredible friends who are there every day, no matter what.

Anyway, I want to give a huge shout out to my top ten countries! These are the countries with the most views throughout my year and a half of blogging. I do this because I think it's amazing how wide spread my words are getting.

1~USA (naturally)
2~ France
3~ United Kingdom (my heart, my love)
4~ South Korea (thanks girlie!)
5~Portugal
6~ Germany
7~ Russia
8~ Sweden
9~ Canada
10~ Ukraine

I'm going to ask... Here goes... If you'd leave a comment with your country. You can remain anonymous, but I'd like to see who isn't showing up on my list.

"All Around The World"~ ATC


1 comment: