About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fight Of A Lifetime

Watch this first...

"Confident"~ Demi Lovato
 
 
 
This video perfectly sums up my relationship with my brain and Bipolar Disorder. To follow my description... I would be Demi, my brain is the other girl, and Bipolar is the men.
 
At first, I didn't know what was going on. I got the diagnosis, but didn't really know what to expect. I signed on, gave in, and got branded.
 
I got all ready to fight, but when I met up with it, I felt like my brain was conspiring against me. I tried to fight, but every swing I took, I just got beaten down. It was stronger than I was. Eventually I gave up.
 
I have yet to get to the point where we shake hands and fight together, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment