About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Times Are Changing

Daylight saving time.

Those three words can ruin anyone's weekend, but for those of us with sleeping patterns that are spotty at best, it ruins more than just a weekend.

My med manager took me off my downer because I was so depressed. Two days without it and I'm off-the-charts manic. I didn't sleep last night, but I wasn't tired today. That's how mania is, though. It's not just that you can't sleep, it's that you don't need sleep.

My thoughts are so scattered (obviously), I don't need sleep, and holy moly I was cranky today. I was overly stressed which just made that last part worse. I had an interview. Yeah... not going to take that job. This place, like so many others, have a double standard on appearance. Tattoos, gauges, and facial piercings are fine, but heaven forbid you have a subtle shade of blue in your hair.

This has been all mixed up, but that is how my mind works when I'm manic. There is absolutely no order or rationality to my thoughts. I get super talkative, overly sensitive to stress, and none of my thoughts link together.

Here's hoping for a downer soon. Just a little one.

"You're Makin' Me High"~ Toni Braxton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment