About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, October 24, 2016

I'm Cranky

Blah.

I don't know what it is lately, but every time the weather changes, my moods go all wonky. Today is dark. It's cloudy and raining on and off. I most definitely didn't want to come to school today, but I sucked it up, got ready, and now I'm here. I've got some down time between classes so I can share with my lovelies all my drama.

Something I failed to mention last post was that, since I've been taking the steroid, which is a downer, I've been taking a little extra boost of Prozac. It's been helping quite a bit, which is weird for me. Prozac hasn't done anything for me in the past, but maybe it's bouncing off my other antidepressant and actually doing something. Today, however, it's like it's not even there. I'm tired and cranky. It's a very good thing that the class loud-mouth wasn't there today, because I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut. As it was, I was arguing one key point of my religion that I don't exactly agree with. I'm sure I came off like a bad member of my church, but honestly, at this point, I frankly don't care. I follow it because I have to, not because I believe in it.

Anyhow... As you can tell, I'm not exactly in the mood to be talking to people at the moment. Typing is my way of getting it out without screaming. It's cathartic, to say the least. I've decided that, even though y'all have gotten me to record numbers this month (over 26,000 so far!), this blog is for me. Since starting this blog, I've come to understand myself in ways that I never had before. I understand why I do the things I do, and I have much better control over my illness. I'd seriously recommend blogging to all you writers out there. It helps. I promise.

Welp... one more class and then I get to go home. I'm going to take a nap induced purely by Nyquil because, yes, I'm still sick. Twelve days and counting. After that, I've got a test to do online. I'm actually pretty confident on this one because in class today, my teacher gave us all the answers. Woot! But then I've got to study for another written test in class on Wednesday. Not excited.

I should stop now because this has nothing to do with mental health anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment