About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Got Cyanide?

I spent all day watching Netflix and wishing that I were dead.

Story: Last Saturday, I started to get a pain in my throat. I decided to keep drinking and sucking on cough drops to keep it from getting worse. This did not work. My throat just got worse and worse. I spent the greater part of Saturday and Sunday unable to even breathe without searing pain. Then, the rest of my body decided to get in on it. The aches, pains, and never-ending pile of tissues (graphic, I know, I'm sorry). Yay allergies turned sinus infections...

I'm not good at being sick. I can't just curl up in the blankets, watch TV, and embrace my misery. I'm the kind of person who curses whatever's making me sick while sitting up in protest. I don't sleep because I'm annoyed that I'm sick, I won't do home remedies, and I absolutely will not go to a doctor unless I'm dying. Today, I was dying.

I broke down and went to a doctor who said she couldn't do anything until I've had this sinus infection for a week. Awesome. So now I get to ride this out and just pray it's gone by Thursday. I really don't like the idea of being sick on my birthday...

Side note: Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Here's the song that's been stuck in my head all day.
"Summertime"~ Ships Have Sailed

No comments:

Post a Comment