About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Color

Colour.

Why do Americans spell things wrong? Random thought of the day...

Anyway, I've decided to save up for a tattoo. I'm going to get a green awareness ribbon on my forearm with the words "part of me" written inside it. Why green? In case you missed the train, the awareness ribbon for Bipolar Disorder is green. If anyone knows what the colour for anxiety is, I'd like to incorporate that, too.

Bad segue in 3... 2... 1...

I got my medical alert bracelet! I have it mainly because I have to carry an EpiPen, but it's nice to have Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety on it as well because it says that I'm taking psych medications. So, if (heaven forbid) anything tragic should happen, they know they kinds of meds I'm on and can adjust accordingly.

It's black (duh!) leather and faux leather with silver studs. It's very punk/goth/biker. Basically it goes with my wardrobe.

This was kind of a pointless post, wasn't it? Oh well. Sometimes the pointless ones are the most popular. I don't quite understand it, but hey, I don't argue with you lovelies.

So if you know the colour for anxiety, leave it in the comments. Thanks in advance!

"Color"~ The Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment