About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Drive Me Mad

I drove six hundred miles in two days.

I went to visit my friend in St. George who I haven't seen in about four years. I was super excited so I, naturally, didn't sleep. Then, all the excitement of actually seeing her and being able to talk to her made me not sleep the next night.

Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but not sleeping like that means a spiral up for me. This wouldn't have been so bad, but it didn't go all the way up. I stopped at half way between and now I'm in a mixed episode.

But alas, this is no ordinary mixed ep. This, friends, is the worst one I've ever had. It's like my entire body is revolting against me. I feel it all down my arms and legs, in my oversized stomach, and even in my face. I'm antsy. I can't stop moving even though all I'd like to do is sit down and cry. Well... Cry and laugh at the same time. 

Anyhow, his lovely feeling made it so I had to come home to see my med manager. Imagine, if you will, driving three hundred miles while you're dealing with high energy and watering eyes that you couldn't focus even if they weren't tear-filled.

I feel really badly about leaving my friend after less than twenty-four hours, but I had no choice. This is nothing like anything I've ever dealt with and only my med manager can help. Well… I hope she can help. But for now, Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment