About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Fun Fact

So, for those who don't know, I have started a second blog called Rie's Views. It's a music blog. Basically, I listen to music, then tell you what I think. You may thing that it doesn't sound very interesting, but if you follow along, I can guarantee you'll find something new!

When I finally get things organized, Monday's will be a review of an album, and Thursday's will be a 10-track playlist. I will also be continuing my posts on Instagram.

LINKS
You can follow along on the blog here: riesviews.blogspot.com
Instagram here : ries_views
Facebook here: Rie's Views

I'm sure there are other platforms I could use, but that's it for now.

I'm always open to suggestions on music, and you are completely welcome to disagree. Music is subjective- everyone has their likes and dislikes. My main goal is to get you to discover something you might not have found otherwise.

Go forth and explore! And if you like something, the biggest compliment you could give is hitting that share button!

No comments:

Post a Comment