About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I'm British-ish

England is depressed.

I was just thinking about how my moods are like England's weather. It's mostly grey and rainy with a few spots of sunshine. 

Why was I thinking about this? Because I was talking to one of my good friends who said that storms pass then there's sunshine and popsicles. I, of course, had to counter that with more storms come. Poof! England.

Needless to say, I'm not feeling the greatest today. I had an appointment that never makes me feel good, then I came home to find that, despite me asking repeatedly that he not, my mother's husband had moved my stuff. I've officially taken to calling him my mother's husband instead of father. When he decides to act like a father, he'll earn the title back. Until then, he's just a pain in my neck that I wish would disappear.

I texted that friend and said that I'd never wanted to put a gun to my head more than I did right now. He's got a different approach to talking me down. I like it. He never makes me feel crazy. He's kind of a "say it as it is" type person. Sometimes less than helpful, but great when you've got tunnel vision. Thanks, friend.

And thus ends my rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment