About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Black Sails, White Rabbits Pt. 3

Oops...

So I got on a major reading kick and managed to finish "Black Sails, White Rabbits" in one sitting. I know I said I'd do it in phases, but I just couldn't put it down! There's nothing more captivating that the raw emotion that Kevin puts into this story of his!

If you enjoy reading about struggles overcome put in a humorous way, I highly suggest you read this! Between the Bipolar Disorder and cancer, I honestly have zero idea how this author has kept his spirits up, but he has. In fact, he messages me every day, just to keep my spirits up!

If I had to say my favorite part of this book, it still has to be how he described how fun it is to mess with the orderlies in the psych ward. I laugh every time I think about it!

Thank you, Kevin A. Hall, for giving us this gem! It was truly a pleasure reading through your journey.

You can find "Black Sails, White Rabbits: Cancer Was The Easy Part" on Amazon in paperback and Kindle edition. Again, I highly recommend it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this song (the chorus anyway) makes me think of you, Kevin! "Hold on for one more day."

"Hold On"~ Wilson Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment