About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Midterms, Keychains, and Thanks

It's over!

So I had to do my midterm presentation today. I was supposed to do it last week, but things happen and I did it today. Thankfully, this teacher understands social phobia and let me do it with just him in his office. Now I just have to hope that I got a good grade on it. I'm not really an eloquent person unless I have time to type it out. Side note: my backspace button gets quite a workout whenever I write. But... I did my best and I think my teacher knows that.

Even though I did it with just my teacher, my anxiety spiked. My heart was pounding and my palms got all sweaty. Funny thing about that: I take Xanax every day before I leave the house. I guess I need a higher dose now. Oh well.

Bad segue in 3... 2... 1...

My mom took today off work to hang out with my aunt. I get home and they're both in the front room, talking. My aunt says, "Guess what I brought you." You want to know what she brought me? Two keychains! One from The Netherlands and one from Switzerland! Not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but I collect keychains from places I go and love, love, LOVE when people send me one from where they are or have been. I've got them from every state I've been in, as well as places my friends and family have been. If y'all ever feel like sending me one, I wouldn't complain... haha!

Bad segue number two...

I want to thank every single one of you for cracking two major milestones for me. First off, this blog hit one hundred thousand all-time views last month! And secondly, you blew up my month record. My last record was seventeen thousand. In October, y'all got me to thirty-six thousand!!! I know I'm obnoxious with all my retweets, but I guess there's just that many people who are looking for what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment