About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Day= Made

My life has a purpose! Well... kind of.

Today, I started as a recess aide at the school I worked at last year. Some of my (now) second and third graders ran up and hugged me and just had to tell me everything that was going on. They were actually excited to see me! I rarely have people excited to see me.

When last school year ended, I was heartsick because those kids had become such a bright spot in my life. Just the thought of going back lifted my mood. These kids show me what real acceptance is. Now, they don't know me all that well, but I still say some stupid things every now and then, but they just go with it. Kids are amazing.

Bad segue in 3... 2... 1...

I'm going to start vlogging and posting my videos to YouTube. I'm not sure when exactly the first will be up, but I hope all you faithful followers will join me and my rants there.

This was scattered, so here's a super random song...
"And I Waited"~ Hanson

1 comment: