About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

Resolutions.

Last year, my resolution was to read two whole books. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not much of a reader and I read slowly. Well, I procrastinated until November to really start reading. I was afraid I wouldn't make it, but by the end of December 31st, I had read four and a half books! Like, real books! Without pictures! I'm now on the sixth and final book of Chelsea Cain's "Archie Sheridan/Gretchen Lowell" series! I highly recommend this series to anyone who likes a good serial killer thriller! Chelsea Cain has me, a non-reader, turning pages!

In order, the books are:
Heartsick
Sweetheart
Evil At Heart
The Night Season
Kill You Twice
Let Me Go

Now that I'm done placing this author on a pedestal...

This year, my goal is to learn my triggers... and read two more books. I still think New Year's resolutions are stupid because, if you want to change something, do it. You don't need to wait for January 1st.

I have also started exercising! I've been doing it for a couple of weeks. It's helping even out my moods, too! Absolutely no need to wait until the new year to work on a new you.

Here's a throwback song...
"Anthem for the Year 2000"~ Silverchair

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your determination and agree that resolution timing should not be artificially set.

    ReplyDelete