About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Are You Cursed

I sent this as an email to Cigna. If you have been cursed with what is quite possibly the world’s worst insurance company, feel free to copy and paste this (replace my name with yours) and send it to: LetUsHelpU@cigna.com. 


Add any flourishes you like.


My name is Rie. I had your company dropped in my lap without choice. Ever since you took over, I’ve been able to fill maybe 2 of my usual medications without having to beg for your grace. You are a pain to deal with, as your employees are not interested in helping, but merely following marching orders. In case you weren’t aware, when someone finds a medication that actually works, for one condition or another, it cannot simply be replaced by what you consider to be a comparable drug. Doctors prescribe a certain drug because, believe it or not, they know what they’re doing. You, as an insurance company, do not know the ins and outs of the delicate balance of chemicals needed for each person. You are, by far, the WORST company I’ve ever had to deal with. And I deal with GOVERNMENT! If you continue to decline the medications that were prescribed to me by a knowledgeable medical professional, I will be compelled to contact the insurance commissioner. Repeatedly. 


Hope that you are well,

Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment