About Me

I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Monday, May 25, 2020

Make It Stop

I’m so beyond over this.

Story:

Since my mom had surgery, she’s not allowed to bend over, making it my job to carry in groceries. The jackass narcissist is always asked to help. He never does. Today, I let him have it.

He actually made it out to the driveway, this time, but instead of helping me carry in some heavy stuff, he decides to stare at a new scratch on my car. I’d had it. I went off with “Why are you even out here? You’re not helping!” And, oh, the response. This was pathetic, even for him. He says, and I quote, “I am helping. I’m looking at this scratch.”

Are you FREAKING kidding me?!?! How the hell is looking at a scratch even come close to helping carry things in?!?!

That was it. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut anymore. I exploded, pointing out that he never helps. That is, unless it benefits him. Of course, he was denying it all, because a narcissist never does anything wrong.

Enter: my mother.

She’s more than happy to rant to me about things he does, and I’m expected to listen and be sympathetic. If I tell her things the jackass does, she ignores me, and defends him. Yes, silence is a defense of his behavior.

So, I’ve had it. I’m just waiting, hoping he’ll die soon. Preferably painfully, so he can understand the pain he has inflicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment