About Me

I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

This Is Fun...

That backfired spectacularly...

In my last post, I talked about how my Seroquel dose had been lowered from 400mg to 300mg. Things have been going all right, mood wise. But then the fallout...

Monday night, I got about five or six hours of sleep. This, naturally, resulted in my inability to function like a walking, talking human. But it gets better... I have been awake since 6:00am Tuesday, was too tired to do schoolwork all day, and now I can’t get myself to sleep. 

I finished the book I’d been reading, laid in bed for 30 minutes, gave up that pipe dream, and got up. I decided to try schoolwork, thinking I’d get through about a quarter of a section. Yeah... I finished the section and the section test. And I passed! That was surprising, to be honest.

Right now, it’s 1:00am, Wednesday. I feel tired, but not. Maybe I’ll try bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment