About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Classics

So fun!

Fun fact: Classic car shows are way fun! Old cars, yes, but there's so much more to it, than that! There's a vibe with car show people. Laid back, summer evening chill. Add in the classic music, and it's a perfect way to spend an hour or two.

Tonight, there was a show right down the street from me, and my mom and I went down to see. So many fun cars, great music, and that atmosphere that makes me just... happy.

I was singing along with some of the songs, but when "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" came on, mom joined in, and we were in our own little world. There was one of the car owners who was watching us, totally amused. 

It's how I always imagine evenings in small towns. It's idyllic. I love it.

Anyhow, enjoy these pictures of some awesome cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment