About Me

I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Hate

There has never been such a hatred, than an abused child for their abuser parent. 

The day it dies, will be the best day of my life. All I can do is pray that its death is incredibly painful and soon. Maybe colon cancer, or an Anne Boleyn-style decapitation. No matter how it happens, it needs to feel every ounce of pain it has inflicted on me, tenfold.

I have prayed, almost every single day of my life, that it would die. Even on the "good" days, it still had nothing nice to say about me. It literally told me that, the way my mind works "isn't attractive", it told me, "everything I give you, is a gift, and can be taken back at any time". Yes, really. It told me that I'm no use to it, because I don't enjoy the same things it does. It has yelled at me for its shortcomings; threatened and carried out physical harm, many times; it continues to do the latter, on at least a weekly basis. It has backed me into a corner, while I'm sitting, and unable to move, and it sees no problems with its behavior.

If I say literally anything against it, it comes back with what a six-year-old would do. If I say something like,"go away", it'll come back with, "you go away". Yes, really.

I've only ever really wanted three things in my life:
*A trip to England, which was achieved
*To be able to work full time, which is in the works
*The death of the mixed reincarnation of Henry VIII and Atilla the Hun

I am so done. It's gonna get to a point where I resort to physical defense mechanisms. Next time it backs me into a corner, it's getting punched right in the face. That, friends, is self-defense.

I ask all you lovely readers to join forced, and help me pray for an incredibly quick release from this monster. Whether it be through me being able to leave, or it's painful death, I couldn't care less. I just need to get away from this disgusting, sad excuse for a human, before I have to use even more force in self-defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment