About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Starting Something New-ish

I've lost count of how many times I've tried this, but I'm hoping beyond hope that it works out, this time...

Pee in a cup: ✔
I-9: ✔
ID photo: ✔
Office chair: ✔
Chair mat thingy: ✔
Desk: Ordered

That's right, ladies and gents, I have a job! A real job. Full time, benefits, work at home, real job! I will be working for one of the biggest and best companies in Utah!

I'm entirely terrified that I'll, as usual, not be able to handle it, but there are some good things about this, and I hope they help me. Being able to work at home, there's no possibility of the, "I don't wanna deal with traffic, today" excuse, or the, "My work clothes aren't clean" excuse, or the worst one: the, "I can't be around people, today" excuse. Yes, I am in a customer service position, but it's on the phones, and not in-person (which has proven to be career-fatal every single time). 

I'll be starting toward the end of the month, so I've got some time to prepare. And then there's two to three months of training, so I'm not just thrown to the badgers. 

The absolute best part of this is: I can move out of state, while keeping my job! I'm limited on which states, but at least it'll be out of this... well, I'll let you call it as you like.

Pray, cross your fingers, and grab your rabbit's foot. This is happening... again.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a great opportunity for you. I am hoping and praying it works out.

    ReplyDelete