About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Solo

I'm tired.

I'm tired of having to fight for everything I feel because nobody else seems to care. I'm tired of having to hold everything in because, apparently, my needs aren't as desperate as everyone else's. I'm tired of coming last in everyone's lives.

Would anyone even notice if I disappeared one day? Some say yes, but honestly, how would they? I don't hear from most of them on even a weekly basis. I'm just the one they notice when I start talking like, well, this.

I am so completely alone. I can't.

Is what I do here even doing any good? Every post I put on Facebook, I ask that it get shared. I guess it's not good enough to warrant 2 seconds to hit the share button. So, this will be the last post unless someone can show me it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment