About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, June 4, 2020

No. Just... No.

I’m so over this...

Long story short, I have a birth control implant in my arm for the simple reason of keeping my moods from going haywire every month. It’s supposed to last three years. Yeah... I’ve had it just over a year, and it’s dead.

My mood stability has been debatable, at best, for a few days. Now I know why. Add pain so bad that I can barely breathe, and today is just awesome...

My last doctor said she wouldn’t do a hysterectomy until I was 35. She moved. Today, I called for an appointment with whoever replaced her, but nooo... They didn’t replace her, so they have two doctors for hundreds of patients. My appointment is now very near eight months away! I can’t do this for eight more months! 

I got a call from the nurse, who was actually sympathetic toward my reason for wanting the hysterectomy. She said she’d send a message to the doctor I’m supposed to see, and ask what her position on the matter was.

And now, we wait.

Oh, as if the cramps weren’t bad enough, I have a migraine! Those, too, have been controlled up til now. 

Dear body,
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment