About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Toes In

Testing the waters...

I’ve been completely off social media for a few weeks now, and I gotta say, I’m much happier, and have a truckload less stress. Granted, I’m not connected to a lot of friends this way, which makes me sad. The lack of politics and race tensions (don’t get me started...) has helped my overall mood and quality of life.

I obviously didn’t follow my zero-social-media oath, as I have posted a few blogs. I have not, however, shared them to any platform. That counts, right?

So, I’ve decided to not download FB on my phone. Because my other blog... 
(The Rieview)
... is basically my job, I will be using IG and Twitter for that, and maybe checking my personal IG, as well. I hate Twitter, but I guess I have to use it to promote The Rieview...

Cherished friends and family can reach me via FB messenger, or messaging my IG (@the_rieview or @riedefine). If you’ve got my number, that’s the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment