About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Ik Slaap Te Veel

My life will never be normal.

Ok, so I started back at my usual, full dose of Seroquel a few days ago. Yesterday was the best I’ve been in weeks. It was absolutely amazing. Then there was last night...

I got a fabulous new reading chair for by bedroom, and apparently it’s a little too comfortable. I read for over an hour. Still didn’t get to bed late. I’d call 10:30 pretty average. But then I wasn’t able to get out of bed until 10:00 this morning.

It wasn’t the reading that did it. It’s the Seroquel. I’ve been up for an hour now, and I’m still so tired that I can barely function. 

The most annoying part is that, I have a routine. I go out for a walk around 9:15, then do aerobics around 10:30. Thanks to living in a desert, by the time I’m up and running today, it’ll be well over 80 degrees outside. Not ideal for exercise.

Med adjustments are never fun. You’ve got to figure out how to function all over again. Yay...

Dw i wedi blino. Trwy’r dydd.

No comments:

Post a Comment