About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Last Time

This is the last time I’m going to say this, so pay attention.

You don’t look at me when I sign, yet you continually complain that you don’t know what I’m saying. Funny how those two things go hand in hand.

You roll your eyes and straight up ignore me when I voice a complaint, yet you get upset if I’m not 110% attentive when you complain up and down, all evening long, about your job.

You say “Been there, done that”, or “You’ll survive” whenever I say something is wrong with me, but your broken fingernail needs my immediate attention and sympathy. 

I give and give and give. All I ask for in return is some sense that you actually care that I exist. It’s actually rather rare that I feel worthwhile around you. 

Fix this, before it’s too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment