About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Useless

What’s the point of you?

Dearest sister and brother-in-law,
Thank you so much for your participation in mom’s retirement festivities. Your financial assistance, as well as all the time you spent setting things up, were greatly appreciated. She especially loved your expressions of congratulations, and interest in her feelings and future plans. You have truly made this new chapter of her life a memorable one.

Was the sarcasm obvious enough? I sure hope so, because these two absolutely useless humans have done exactly none of this. No calls, no texts. Except when mom accidentally dialed her elder daughter, who then called back, and complained about her circumstances, nonstop, during mine and mom’s walk about the neighborhood..

I’m so beyond fed up, that I don’t even have words, anymore. They took $2,000 from mom, which we all know won’t be paid back, then hit the hills! They don’t care about anyone, which seriously pisses me off. Mom has done way more than necessary for all of us, but I’m the only one who feels the need to do anything, for her, in return.

Michone, Bryan... If you even have a gram of humanity left in you, know that you are among the most disgusting people to live in our age. If you want out of the family, fine. But that means you will stop asking for, or accepting, help from one of the kindest women alive.

Selfish
Chronic-takers
“Me, me, me”

No comments:

Post a Comment