About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Blessed

I am incredibly humbled by the kindness that has been shown to me!

Things are now to a point with the jackass, where I’m hell bent on leaving before I punch it in the throat. With this decision comes some hard ones. With my cello payments, and lesson tuition, I can’t afford anything more than a parking spot at Walmart; and believe me when I tell you that living in my car is definitely an option. So, I put my cello up for sale, and told my teacher I’d have to quit. I was heartsick.

Down and defeated, I had resigned myself to never learning the instrument I’ve loved for so long. Then came this...

My mom texts me, and offers to pay off my cello. At first, I resisted, because she doesn’t have that kind of money. However, she’s allowing me to pay her back. I will do this, gladly, with interest!

The real shock came when I got this text from my teacher: “I like this turn of events! I am perfectly happy to pay it forward… And scholarship you!” Can someone please get my jaw off the floor?

I’ve put in for a full-time spot, at work. Now I just have to pray I get it! So send your prayers and good vibes my way! So much will change, and my life will finally be on the track it should have been on, over a decade ago!

Short post. Just wanted you to know that good people still exist. Be one, accept help from another.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Such incredible blessings!! This makes me so happy to read.

    ReplyDelete