About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Updates N'stuff

I've talked about my twitter, but have never actually mentioned what my handle thingy is. So, should you desire to do so, you can follow me there.

@AROTBEblog

I've also talked about the Facebook group. It's there for sufferers, family, friends, or anyone wanting to learn more. It's completely open, so feel free to join!

A Ride On The Bipolar Express

I have also set up an email. Why? Because I'd love to hear from you! I know some people who read this don't want to post comments because it's kind of difficult to leave it anonymously, so if you have a comment, question, or need to vent, you can send it to me! Sure, I'll know your name, but everything is between us.

bipolarexpressride@gmail.com

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment