About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Help!

Catharsis (and possibly self discovery) in 3... 2... 1...

I have no idea how I feel right now. It's either something completely new, or about ten thousand things all combined into my tiny head. Normally, I can explain how I feel, but not today.

I didn't sleep at all last night, which makes for a very long night. My mind was on hyper drive and I honestly couldn't sort one single thought from the others. So basically, not only do I not know how I feel, I don't know what I'm thinking. Do you have any idea how frustrating this is?

Along with it being incredibly frustrating, it's sending my anxiety off the charts. This is super fun seeing as how I can't get a coherent sentence out on the best of days. Side note: It has already taken me three times longer to write this than normal. So, I've got this whole "... try to say smart, but the dumb comes out." ("Right Girl"~ The Maine) thing going on. Wednesdays are my therapy days, and not being able to form a complete, coherent sentence is not particularly helpful.

None of this has been made better by the fact that I had to be social. I had to go to the bank, then to the dentist, then to the grocery store, then to make an idiot of myself while simultaneously getting an innocent kid searched. Long story. Don't ask. As I was driving home, I had to stop on the side of the road because I was shaking so hard that driving became dangerous. Bright side: Got a couple of pictures from the benches.

I came home and haven't said a word. I feel like crying, laughing, screaming, and about a billion other things right now. If someone knows why I feel like this, I'd love to hear.

"Let Go"~ As December Falls

1 comment:

  1. The following YouTube video has brought comfort to other members of our family. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw&sns=fb

    ReplyDelete