About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

That Was A Wall...

Oww.

Have you ever changed moods so quickly that you have no clue what even triggered it and it kind of feels like you hit a brick wall? That's where I was today.

Despite my anxiety over returning to work this week, yesterday was pretty good. Today was a whole other story. It started out alright, but about half way through my whole four and a half hour shift, I plunged so low and so fast that I'm still waiting for my ears to pop!

I've spent the last few hours trying to pinpoint the dirty little factor that did this to me, and as usual, I figured it out just now as I'm typing. There's quite a bit going on at the school today. It's close to Valentine's Day, so all the classes are doing their art and party prep, there's the semi-annual book fair that all the classes got to go preview, and one class has a display that all the other classes are going to see. Worst part: The room where the book fair is, is right close to the class who has the display. This is the area I'm in all day. Too many people moving too much of the time.

The fun continued on my way home. Fun Fact: Utahns don't know how to drive properly! I swear, I could write new words to "12 Days of Christmas" to apply to how bad our drivers are.

OH! I got more of my records today. I was locked up in the absolute worst facility in the world a few years ago (long story there), and for the 41 pages of completely useless crap they sent, they want $20.50! How could anyone, in good conscience, charge that much for someone's own information?! Especially when it's useless?! That's it. I'm moving to the UK. The NHS is (mostly) a better system.

On the bright side, I got to talk to my friend in Oklahoma today! I don't get to talk to her much, so when I do, it always makes me happy. Even if only momentarily.

"Scene Change"~ The White Tie Affair (This is the best video I could find in the 30 seconds before I gave up. I normally hate fan-made lyric videos because the lyrics are usually wrong.)


Twitter: @AROTBEblog
Facebook: A Ride On The Bipolar Express
Email: bipolarexpressride@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment