About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Just The Short Of It

For those of you who know me, you know I can't stand monotony. Things MUST change every now and then. SO... I've done some work on the blog (changing link colours, moving some things around, etc.).

If you look just above this slightly pointless post, you'll see all my contact info. I tweet a bit too much sometimes, I'm dying to get the Facebook group to a point where I'm not the only one posting in it, and the email is there for questions, rants, and hellos.

I don't do any other social media because, well, I'd much rather have social interaction than sit at my computer all day. Although... I've been talking with a friend who is going to help me start vlogs! I've wanted to do it for awhile, but I'm so technologically stupid that editing and whatnot is a mystery to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment