About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Friday, July 10, 2015

The Changes

Things need to change.

The last few days (and posts) have been rather depressing. I'm sure you could see that yourself since you're just that smart, but voicing your feelings is... well I just... I lost where I was going with this.

I've been trying to be optimistic, but that's just not me. I've been indulging  my depression and trying to make it slightly better with Gilmore Girls and more chocolate than anyone should eat in a year. This helps, but as I've said before, music is my life. Nothing can change my mood faster or more efficiently than music.

Sometimes, I get on YouTube and find a song I like, then make a sort of chain by clicking on one of the suggested videos. It can take some weird turns, let me tell you! I've done 90's, 80's, YouTubers, interviews, you name it, I've done it.

I did a chain today that started with the video below and ended with a documentary about kids who don't age. Yeah... weird. Anyway, this totally made my day because I am, as I'm sure you remember, a One Direction fangirl and Batman is my all time favorite superhero. Side note: I would love to know what the boys would think of this.

Enjoy!

"Dark Knight Changes"~ Eli Thomas (??)

No comments:

Post a Comment