About Me

My photo
I have found the world's best mac & cheese!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What Goes Down, Must Come Up

Anyone got a white glove?

I just cleaned my entire room. Why? Because I got seriously annoyed. Things today have just been one fail after the next. My wifi was out for awhile, so I couldn't really do anything, so I decided to run a few errands. This is where my adventure begins...

I went to mail a package for my friend in Oklahoma, but when I got there, I realized that I had forgotten her address. Side note: the guy working at the post office was unusually nice for a postal worker. He even smiled! Then, I went to the pharmacy to get a prescription that I was told had been called in on Monday. It wasn't there. You want to know what was there, though? An old woman who couldn't figure out that, standing right next to me and butting in on my business was far from OK! Most pharmacies have a "privacy rope" that instructs patrons to stand a certain distance back, but not this one.

When I got home, I called my doctor's office and was on hold for, get this, fifteen minutes before someone finally picked up! Then they deny having told me they would call it in on Monday and say that it should be there tonight.

Needless to say, I was hopping mad! So I did what I usually do when I have energy: I cleaned. Maybe I should seek a career in housekeeping...

Now I'm just cooling down with a Cherry Pepsi, pretzels, and Gilmore Girls. I really need a job...

"Something's Gotta Give"~ All Time Low (totally my spirit song at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment